KALIHI PALAMA HAWAIIAN CIVIC CLUB
General Membership Meeting, February 5, 2020, Na Kukui Lama Ku
- Call to Order: Meeting called to order at 11:05 a.m. by President Kaimo‘okalani Muhlestein.
- Quorum established. Attendees: Members: Juanita Brown, Bob Brown, Cedric Duarte, Kaimo Mulhestein, Pa Mai Tenn, Kaiona Killebrew, Ladd Heleloa ,Leimomi Khan, Ken Farm
Guests: Joe Mahoe and Alvin Akee
- Opening pule by Kaimo.
- New Business:
Election of Officers and Directors (Cedric Duarte, Nomination and Elections Chair)
Presentation by Leimomi on mission of our club, role and responsibilities of officers and directors, and option to increase numbers
Motion to increase the directors count from 4 to 7 members by Juanita; 2nd by Ladd; adopted unanimously
President – Juanita Brown Kawamoto
Vice President – Ken Farm
Secretary – Kaiona Kilebrew
Treasurer – Marilyn Leimomi Khan
Financial Officer: Robert Brown
Director Na Opio – Malia Kaaihue
Directors – Cedric Duarte, Blaine Fergerstrom, Pikake Enos, Ladd Heleloa, Robert Brown, Pa Mai Tenn, Lei Kihoi
Finance Officer – Robert Brown
- One nomination for each position
- A unanimous ballot for all positions was cast by the Secretary
Members brainstormed various issues about meeting dates and times, assignments, programs, etc.
- Announcement: Next meeting of officers and board of directors: March 7, 10:00 a.m., Na Lama Kukui
- Closing Pule:All sang Hoonani.
- Meeting adjourned:3:10 p.m.
LEIMOMI KHAN, Temporary Secretary