The Office of Hawaiian Affairs has started the process to develop our Strategic Plan for 2020 and beyond. An important part of this process is engaging with you, our beneficiaries and stakeholders. For those who prefer face-to-face interaction, OHA will be hosting community meetings throughout the pae ʻāina.
We invite you to join us at one of nine community meetings we have scheduled in May and June 2019. At the meetings we will share about our strategic planning process and learn about the needs of our beneficiaries. Your input can help determine OHA’s focus for years to come. All meetings start at 5:30 p.m. Please join us.
- May 20, Maui, Cameron Center, 95 Mahalani St., Wailuku, HI 96793
- May 22, Hilo, Hawaiʻi Island, UH Hilo Hale ʻŌlelo, 113 Nowelo St., Hilo, HI 96720
- May 23, Waiʻanae, Oʻahu, Waiʻanae High School Cafeteria, 85-251 Farrington Hwy., Waiʻanae, HI 96792
- May 24, Waimānalo, Oʻahu, Blanche Pope Elementary School Cafeteria, 41-133 Hulio St., Waimānalo, HI 96795
- May 28, Lānaʻi, Lānaʻi Community Center, Eighth St. and Lānaʻi Ave., Lānaʻi City, HI 96763
- June 3, Kona, Hawaiʻi Island, West Hawaiʻi Civic Center, 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy., Kailua, HI 96740
- June 4, Hauʻula, Oʻahu, Hauʻula Elementary School, 54-046 Kamehameha Hwy., Hauʻula, HI 96717
- June 5, Kauaʻi, Kauaʻi Community College Cafeteria, 3-1901 Kaumualiʻi Hwy., Līhuʻe, HI 96766
- June 6, Molokaʻi, Kūlana ʻŌiwi, Mauna Loa Hwy., Kaunakakai, HI 96748
Interested in attending? RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it to a community meeting? We’ve made it easy for you to provide your manaʻo by completing a short survey.