Transmitted is the agenda for our upcoming KPHCC meeting on Monday, January 9, 5:30 p.m., at Na Lama Kukui, Lumi Aina. We will start promptly as we have a full agenda.
Please note that, though the agenda reflects numerous committee reports, in fact, we will only hear reports from those who have one to give. Thus, for those listed on the right column, please advise whether you will have a report. Unless action is required, reports will be no more than three minutes each. Anticipate that we will receive reports about the Christmas Party, the AHCC Convention, and the Prince Kuhio parade.
The primary purpose of this meeting is to adopt our program plans for 2017 and to determine any legislative priorities. Regarding the program plans for 2017, I will send you a draft of it tomorrow as formulated by the Executive Committee in special meeting held this past Monday. Re the legislative priorities, our club will be inviting Partners in Development to share their legislative agenda, recognizing that the Kalihi Palama HCC is vested in assuring social services programs to the disadvantaged in Kalihi.
As you will note, the agenda looks long, but with your assistance, I will move it along quickly and attempt to keep us focused :).
We are hopeful that many of you will be attending the meeting since our club is only as effective as your participation.
Mahalo nui loa,
Kalihi Palama Hawaiian Civic Club
General Membership Meeting
January 9, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Na Lama Kukui
Call to Order President Leimomi Khan
Pule Director Pamai Tenn
Welcome to New Members & Guests Leimomi Khan
Guest Speakers To be announced
Approval of minutes for October & November meetings Blaine Fergerstrom
Treasurer’s Report Ladd Heleloa
- – Christmas Party Malia Kaaihue
- – KPHCC Prince Kuhio Parade Pikake Enos
- – Kamehameha Day Parade Angela Petersons
- – Oahu Correctional Center Site Sherry Campagna
- – Mayor Wright Housing Renovation Kealii Lopez
- – 21st Century Kalihi Visioning Leimomi/Juanita Kawamoto
- – HART Kaimo Muhlestein
- – Kapalama Canal Vicky Holt Takamine
- – Nation Building Kealii Lopez
- – Tshirt Update Cedric Duarte
- – AHCC Convention Leimomi Khan
- – Program Plans for 2017
- – Legislative Priorities
- – O‘ahu Council Committee KPHCC Representatives
‘Ohe Kapala workshop, February (date to be announced)
Next Meeting, Monday, February 13, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Oli Mahalo All
Closing Pule Director Tenn
Adjournment Leimomi Khan
Distribution of T-shirts will occur after the meeting. Please be prepared to pay:
- T-shirts, S-XL: $10; XXL $12; XXXL $14
- Polo, S-XL: $15; XXL $17; XXXL $20.